Q: What is mineral makeup and why would I use it?
A: Mineral makeup is not just a refinement of conventional makeup; it’s a new technology. Today’s mineral makeup is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
Q: Why is Jane Iredale is the product of choice at Garlich Facial Plastics?
A: Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the jane iredale line is safe and beneficial to use. Jane Iredale’s Skin Care Makeup combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy. Specifically, Jane Iredale is
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores.
- Virtually no allergy risk…unless you’re allergic to rocks!
- All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 30. UVA tested at High.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- No products have been tested on animals.