Laser Skin Resurfacing
Over time, the effects of nature on skin become more and more noticeable. Sunlight makes the skin less elastic and gravity causes it to sag and wrinkle. Even certain habits can wrinkle the skin. Thankfully there is new technology that can help treat skin and leave it looking younger. At Garlich Facial Plastics, we use the revolutionary Sciton skin resurfacing laser to cover a multitude of treatments for skin repair. We provide state-of-the-art laser skin treatments for both men and women in our medically supervised facility.
Our laser services include:
- Photofacial - The Photofacial is a procedure to improve or eliminate hyperpigmentation (brown spots, age spots, rosacea, etc.) through a series of treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal is a common, safe, and non-invasive way to permanently reduce unwanted hair.
- Laser Vein Treatment - Laser Vein Removal is a safe, proven method for treating spider veins through a series of treatments. Areas that are usually treated are the nasal, facial, and leg areas.
- Microlaser Peel - Three different levels of MicroLaser Peel are available that precisely remove the outermost layers of the skin and even out skin textures providing smoother, healthier, and more vibrant skin.
- SkinTyte - SkinTyte is a treatment used to increase the skin's firmness, resulting in a more youthful skin appearance.
There are two approaches to these unique laser treatments: full field and fractional. In a full field we treat the entire area of the skin. The computer controlled laser beam removes the topmost layer of dead skin cells. Then, your body naturally regenerates a new layer, restoring a healthy look to your skin. This procedure can be performed at a shallow depth, like a micro laser peel, or at a deeper level to improve deep wrinkles. A fractional treatment is when the laser removes tiny columns of the skin about the size of a pin point. The skin tissue that is still intact helps the treated areas to heal faster.
Laser skin resurfacing is quick and, in most cases, has a short recovery time. Contact us today and see if this treatment is right for you! Still have questions? Ask Dr. Garlich!